Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I had a dream

To be so many things, to do so many things. All took form of a simple thought, often in the late evening, or in the afternoon, sometimes in the morning. Thoughts flashed my mind all the time, inspired by the things I see and I hear.

- To be humanitarian worker
- To go vegetarian
- To be bald
- To be wanderer of the world
- To open a cafe
- To make more friends
- To write more
- To read more
- To take lots and lots of courses
- To focus
- To be more disciplined in my life
- To be kinder
- To be vigilant
- To guard my mind against negative thoughts
- To "be"

Believe me, the list goes on til the end of the world. Then again, I came back and reflect, how many of those "to"s have I achieved? What I'm doing is trying to improve point number 7.

Millions of other thoughts. My palm shows. So little time. So much to do.

Hope. What does it mean?

No comments: