Monday, March 19, 2007

What can I say...

I can always count on Simon to deliver all the good stuff out there. Check out his blog.

Here's what I learned today:
1. There's cheese on moon. Google Jokes, Sometimes...
2. Horror! Horror!
What Happens to Your Body if You Drink a Coke Right Now. To think that I just had a bottle of Coke this afternoon (half actually, satisfied my thirst for the first few minutes, then blah).
3. The meaning of life. Well, almost there...
4. Links, links, and links! If I didn't read Simon's entries, I wouldn't have ventured out to Coke, moon, "answer to life, universe, and everything" (it's 42, by the way), then meaning of life, and Google Romance. Same analogy with life, connections, connections, and more connections! Gets you everywhere.
5. There was a baby called Inuka, he was born in 1990 and he's a polar bear. Check out his profile here.

Oh! I just got Tony Buzan's Age-Proof Your Brain. I'm serious. Will see how that goes.

1 comment:

Bobby D. said...

Like your blog a lot, I just placed it on my links, plan to read the archives over time.

I loved Julie Delpy in that film--she is also good in
"White" a French film.