Thursday, May 10, 2007

We grow too fast

I'm repeating cliches. Time really flies. In the blink of an eye, here I am, reminiscing the past. The past was so far away, yet it's also so near. It was right before my eyes, and then it was gone. All that was left was the idea of the past, the flicker of memories like blown dust. One day it may hit you again. Or not. Sometimes intact, sometimes in a fraction.

I am bad at recollecting memories. And I'm really afraid some day what's left in the nooks and crannies of my brain will be gone. I know it's going to happen. It's already happening. Maybe since I was born. Cycle of life, guess it's inevitable eh. Brain breakdown. Wahaha!

Anyway, sat down today, one thing leads to another and I started flipping through some old pictures. Snapshots of life, memories, random stuff. You don't even know which goes first, who the people in the pictures were, where you were, what occasion it was, it's all a mess of cris-crossing dots and lines on the same paper continuum.

And what a heck of FUN it was! You'd go "What was I thinking?!", "Was that me?", or "I wish I could do that again!" (most likely). All in good times. I truly need visuals to remind myself every now and then. We really grow too fast.

Enjoy!

No comments: