Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think Google's mad

This is the second time.

I opened my Google Reader and see a completely foreign list of feeds subscription from my regular ones. I glanced at the top right by reflex, it's my email address printed on top. So that wasn't wrong.

BUT WHY?

Second time is serious stuff. The first experience was with Google Docs. It was the first day they migrated the old look to the new look. I opened the page expecting to see my regular stuff and there it was, another complete alien list of documents. Worst thing is I can actually open up these docs and see its content. Immediately I thought, "Shoot! If I can see all these, other people can see mine!"

WHAT HAPPENED? This time, when I glanced to the top right - it was someone else's email address. They @#$#@^ up.

Can I still trust Google?

Can I still use this Blog?

It's a mess.

No comments: