Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Aiming for that wisdom

FUN
Today I turned a year older, albeit wiser is a subject of debate. I still feel like the old me, and I feel old already at this age, although many people would whack me for saying that. I should be feeling older, not old. Haha.

It's a gorgeous weather today. Started raining towards the afternoon but as the sky clears up, I feel the gentle breeze of the wind, birds singing right outside my window, sound of human chatter and activities in the distance, vivid blue sky and soft white clouds.

I am grateful. So thank you.

Oh! Let me pass along a wonderful idea from The Dilbert Blog. Send your loved ones an email saying how much you appreciate and love them right now. Do it. It's a good thing and it felt great! Do as he says, after all, he's the brain behind Master Dogbert.

Have fun!

2 comments:

dodol said...

hapy bday, sri! best wishes! =D

Sri said...

Thanks Simon! That is sweet! Hope you are well!